Keeping your house clean is very important both for the well being and for the health of everyone living there. When it comes to cleaning we all know that its not such an easy task after all, there are tons of little things you need to think about in order to really achieve a clean environment. You might think that your sink and disposal are clean since there are water and soap running down through it all the time. Well, you think wrong the sink is the perfect place for bacteria and germs to live and grow. You need to sanitize them often which will remove all unwanted things. We have a special home-made solution.
How to clean your sink
- Rinse your sink.
- Mix baking soda, white vinegar, water, dishwashing liquid (4 tbsp of each). Apply the created paste on a sponge and rub all over the sink.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
How to clean your disposal
- Boil some hot water.
- While its boiling, pour half a cup of baking soda down the disposal and add 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Then pour the boiled water in the disposal.
- Add half a lemon and a cup of ice cubes into the disposal.
- Run the cold water, turn on the disposal and wait until the ice and lemon peel is gone.